Honeymoon at Maldives
by Pinar Mentesh
1. We want very clear waters, which island(s) have the best beaches and clean waters?
2. Should we get a meal plan or just get breakfast? Are there many places to eat on an island other than the hotel restaurants?
3. How much would it cost to do scuba diving, water-skiing, paragliding?
4. Can we tour different islands while we are at Maldives?
5. Our budget is about 700 dollars a night, we are a honeymoon couple and we are looking to stay at a water villa. What hotels would you recommend?
6. What do you think about Baros and Waldorf Astoria hotels, which one is better?
thanks a lot for all your help
Click here to post comments
Return to Ask Questions.