The Maldives, Excellent
Romantic Holiday Destination
Maldives, the country of 1190 islands is the dream holiday destination for its amazing white beaches and enchanting scenery.
It is located in the Indian Ocean and is about 500 Kms from the southern tips of Sri Lanka and India. It has its own history, language, culture and traditions but influenced by British, Arab, Indian and Sri Lankan cultures.
When to visit
The climate of Maldives is tropical hot, humid and dry. The islands get rain from July to August due to southwest monsoon and from November to March due to northeast monsoon. December to April is the best time to visit Maldives.
The Maldives is easily accessible through air from major cities throughout the world. Male, the capital of Maldives has the International airport. There are regular flights from Maldives to Colombo, Thiruvananthapuram, Dubai and Kualalampur. Male airport is only 1 Km away from the main city and can be reached by boats or seaplanes.
Where to Stay
When you are in the Maldives you dont need to worry about your accommodation since it provides a wide range of hotels and resorts to make your holidays more joyful. Not only it offers luxurious star categorized hotels and resorts, but also it offers cost effective hotels and lodges for your budget accommodation. The hotels provide well-furnished rooms along with most of the comforts at your feet.
Things to Do
Maldives is a paradise for adventures and sports lovers. Go for Waterskiing Jet skiing, Windsurfing, Water surfing, Snorkeling, Sailing, and Parasailing or enjoy beach volleyball and basketball It is the heaven to enjoy any adventurous activity.
You can visit the National Museum and wander around the Sultan Park located near the museum. You can also check out the Hukuru Miski, the oldest mosque in the Maldives. Go shopping at the Singapore Bazaar, a collection of stores selling local Maldivian products as well as imported items.
- Visiting Maldives
- Visiting Maldives
- Getting Around Maldives
- Different options for getting around in Maldives
- Hotels at Maldives
- Maldives hotels promise you with most comfortable and convenient stay in Maldive
- Maldives Resorts
- Maldives resorts are the best for diving and hosting an array of sea activities and maldives resorts are blessed with exclusive features for the lovers of sun, sand and the sea.
- Liveaboards Maldives
- Liveaboards Maldives Information - Maldives, with its warm tropical climate, gorgeous landscapes, and crystal clear water, are making the Maldives Republic an ideal place for divers and honeymooners.
- Guest Houses
- Guest Houses - a cheaper way to stay at Maldives
- Weddings in the Maldives is a simply excellent idea. Weddings in the Maldives
- Weddings in the Maldives are so unique that it will simply sweep you off your feet and give you an experience. Weddings in the Maldives can be simply splendid and luxurious.
- Honeymoon in Maldives - Excellect Romantic Gateway...
- The Maldives, Honeymoon in Maldives provides you with an experience of a lifetime.
- Your Maldives Photos And Magic Moments
- Visitors to this website (holidays-in-maldives.com) share Maldives photos and their travel stories.
- Share your Best information on The Maldives
- Find great information on the Maldives, contributed by visitors from around the world.
- Where is Maldives - Do you want to know Where is Maldives Located?
- Where is Maldives - That was the question we were asked a lot, that's why we have created this article - Where is Maldives Located.
- Maldives Airport
- Maldives Airport - two different types of airports
- Visa for Maldives
- Find out how to get Visa for Maldives, how to get Maldives visa extension and the visa requirements to Maldives.
- Read about climate in Maldives before planning Maldives holidays.
- Climate in Maldives - The Maldives, situated on the equatorial belt has abundance of sunshine and a warm climate in maldives throughout the year.
- About Culture of Maldives - Read more about Culture of the Maldives
- Colorful and diverse, the culture of Maldives wraps you in a pleasing mist of traditional color and charm of the sea.
- About Us - Holidays-in-Maldives.com
- About Us - About Holidays in Maldives.com